Yes, I just hit the control key!  (Chuckle! Chuckle!)
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Toews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: List Name In Subject Line

You need to remember, list owners, of which I thankfully no longer am one,
are generally doing this voluntarily. There's no money in it, there's just
lots of time, lots of on- and -off-list name-calling and insulting, and so
on. A little bit of self-promotion at the end of messages, which is easily
stopped with the control key, is a small price to pay, given the price
paid by the list owner.

bruce

--
Bruce Toews