The fm transmitter transmit on the fm band picked up by any fm radio.
My radio of choice is the Sangean Dt-300vw which is a shirt pocket walkman 
style radio with which I wear Koss headphones.
The basic set up is this:
A 3.5 cable goes from the headphone jack of the pc to a y-cable
Another cable goes from the headphone jack of the TripleTalk to the 
y-cable
The y-cable is connected to the fm-transmitter.


On Sat, 2 Jun 2007, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. wrote:

> When using a wireless transmitter and a wireless keyboard, how do you hear 
> or listen to what your scren reads out to you?  Do you have to wear a 
> wireless headset all over the place?
> 
> I'm interested in one, but I confess I don't have enough knowledge to put 
> one through its paces even if I win it as a prize, <grin>!!  Thanks for all 
> help.
> 
> Sincerely,
> Olusegun 
> 
> 
> 
> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
> http://www.pc-audio.org
> 
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 


Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to