Hi.  I always, always go to:

http://www.whitestick.co.uk/download.html, which is a direct link to
the download page. It is written and operated by a blind person, so
accessibility is guaranteed.
So save that page to your favorites so that when a new version of a
program comes out, you can just visit the page and get it.

As far as Pacemaker goes, it's a plugin which allows you to speed up,
and slow down the speed, pitch, and tempo of  a file you might be
playing.  This seems to work best on mp3s, for some reason it seems
to choke on other file types like ogg.  so if you ever wanted to
listen to a file really fast, or really slow, that's the plugin to
use. Personally, i'm still using version 1.32 of Pacemaker, I'm sure
other versions have been released since, but it works on my system,
so I figure if it ain't broke, don't fix it.