Since I've started editing certain Vinyl and cassette to CD transfer
projects in Sound Forge 8, I've learned that Nero 6.6 will not burn projects
touched by SF. It consistently reports that I have a CDR in my drive, and
that I need a CDR-RW instead. This is not true, as I have Nero set to Audio
CD. Furthermore, Nero does not display the same anomaly when I burn a disk
that was edited with DC6, Goldwave, or WavePad. So far, CD Architect seems
to be the only burning program that will touch a Sound Forge edited project.
My problem is that some of my customers want no gaps between tracks. In
Nero, removing the 2 second gap between tracks is a simple matter. How can I
accomplish the same thing when using CD Architect?

As always, thanks for any suggestions you might be able to offer.

Larry