Hi,
How would I do this. I explored the control center and sound functions, but 
couldn't locate that feature... maybe a brain cramp.
thanks!



Best Regards,
Cornell




----Original Message Follows----
From: "Brian Olesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Audigy digital output
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 23:40:38 +0200

Hi,
you'll have to set the plugs outputs via the none accessible Creative
surround mixer.

Best regards
Brian
----- Oprindelig meddelelse -----
Fra: "Cornell Ligon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Til: <[email protected]>
Sendt: 10. juni 2007 22:43
Emne: Re: Audigy digital output


 > Hi John,
 > I just checked things out. in control panel, sounds, followed by playback
 > sounds advance options, which also has bass and treble controls, one tab
 > over has play digital only with a checkbox. that's the box I was speaking
 > of... if that helps any.
 > I do however have it set for 5.1 surround sound in my Audigy Control
 > Center.
 > You noted Multi Media in version 4? Maybe I should upgrade using an
 > external... I just got a 50% off email from Creative Labs, so maybe I'll
 > check them out.
 >
 > P.S.
 > is there a way to download drivers to manipulate my graphics to come up 
in
 > 16:9 ratio on LCD TV. I was using a standard 4:3 LCD monitor and 
connected
 > the computer to the TV via the VGA connection on the set, but the picture
 > isn't filling the sceren
 > properly.
 >
 >
 > Best Regards,
 > Cornell
 >
 >
 >
 >
 > ----Original Message Follows----
 > From: "John Price" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 > Reply-To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
 > To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]>
 > Subject: Re: Audigy digital output
 > Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 15:41:23 -0400
 >
 > Hello Cornell,
 > In my computer, I am using a Sound Blaster Odyssey 4 Series molti media
 > controller sound card.
 > When I want suroundsound in 5.1 channel, I just run the digital output in
 > to
 > my JVC 6.1AV receiver.
 > I didn't have to do any switching in the card setup menu at all.
 > So I wonder if the software is configured properly for your sound card?
 > My Best regards to you all.
 > ----- Original Message -----
 > From: "Cornell Ligon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 > To: <[email protected]>
 > Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2007 2:05 PM
 > Subject: Audigy digital output
 >
 >
 > > Hi all,
 > > I just hook my pc into my home theater system and televisoin. I am 
using
 > > Creative Audigy 1z audio card, which has a digital in and out for
 > playback
 > > and recording.
 > > when I hook up an RCA cord with left and right on one end and a single
 > > male
 > > 3.5mm plug on the other end plugged into the speakers out of my
 > > computer;
 > > I
 > > have no problem. However, I want to use the digital lines in and out 
for
 > > superior sound quality going into my system. I went into the sound
 > > advanced
 > > features and checked the box that says digital, but got no sound, so
 > > reverted my setting back to the initial way I described in this email.
 > >
 > > Any ideas of what's going wrong or what I've done wrong? thanks in
 > > advance.
 > > Best Regards,
 > > Cornell
 > >
 > >
 > >
 > >
 > > Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
 > > http://www.pc-audio.org
 > >
 > > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
 > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 > >
 > >
 > > --
 > > No virus found in this incoming message.
 > > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
 > > Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.13/843 - Release Date:
 > > 6/10/2007
 > > 1:39 PM
 > >
 > >
 >
 >
 >
 > Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
 > http://www.pc-audio.org
 >
 > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
 > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 >
 >
 >
 >
 > Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
 > http://www.pc-audio.org
 >
 > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
 > [EMAIL PROTECTED]



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]




Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to