Hi John, go to updates in the ctrl, and click on it, then you will be able to get to Win11. Click remove, and it will ask if you want to roll back to series9, click yes. Then you will be able to install Win10. ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Price" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[email protected]> Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2007 8:54 PM Subject: Problem Roling Back To WMP10
> Hello List Members, > I am having a real big problem rolling back to Windows Media Player 10. > Microsoft some how snuck Windows Media Player 11 in on me, but I do not > wish to use it. > The last time I did, I found Windows Media Player 11 a pain to use to burn > audio cds. > Windows Media Player 10 is a hole lot easier to use then Windows Media > Player 11 for this perpice. > For some unknown reason, it won't let me uninstall it. > And when I try to reinstall Windows Media Player 10, I get a message that > says, "this media player is not compatible with this virgin of windows." > I don't understand that, I am running Windows XP Service Pack 2 Home > Addition. > Could anyone give me some pointers on how to fix this problem? > Thinks. > > Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... > http://www.pc-audio.org > > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > > __________ NOD32 2350 (20070624) Information __________ > > This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system. > http://www.eset.com > > Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... http://www.pc-audio.org To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
