They're video files, Itunes will handle them yes but Winamp should be
able to handle them too, my Mobile phones play them etc.
MP4 Video.

On 20/07/2007, at 4:07 AM, Frank Brown wrote:

Hello,
I've downloaded m4a and m4b files from the ABC and CNN web sites.
These are
the files you get when you try to download some of their podcasts.
My guess
is that they are Itunes  files.  As was mentioned earlier, they can
also be
played in Winamp.

Frank Brown

******************************

Dane Trethowan

 From Melton Victoria Australia

Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

phone uk 0121 288 4976

Phone/tty (+61 3) 9747 975

Fax +61 3 9743 7954

mobile/sms: +61425 777 508

Skype: callto:grtdane12

MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join the fight against spam!  Have your ISP enable client/server authentication.