Yeah, more than I usually do I admit and more than anyone could have
hoped for, perhaps we'll see people take my lead and example ey? <smile>

On 20/07/2007, at 7:24 AM, Chris Skarstad wrote:

Well hey at least he admits it, eh?

At 01:20 PM 7/19/2007, you wrote:
> Hmmm, not me, I'm very arrogant and outlandish so I doubt I'll change
> much.
>
> On 20/07/2007, at 4:09 AM, Keith Gillard wrote:
>
> I see that your also busy generating comments for which you have
> little or
> no research behind them.
>
> I suggest you might want to consider reviewing some of your earlier
> posts
> then maybe you might reframe from making such outlandish and arrogant
> statements...Keith

******************************

Dane Trethowan

 From Melton Victoria Australia

Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

phone uk 0121 288 4976

Phone/tty (+61 3) 9747 975

Fax +61 3 9743 7954

mobile/sms: +61425 777 508

Skype: callto:grtdane12

MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join the fight against spam!  Have your ISP enable client/server authentication.