From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Mike Pietruk
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 10:22 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: billsparks.org?

For any one individual to maintain a database of thousands of radio
station streams is nearly an impossible task as links are continually
changing.
I am sure Bill is doing the best he can given that this isn't his daytime
job -- so to speak.

I would never rely solely on any one database.  At this time and place, my
first choices, in no particular order are

http://streamingradioguide.com

www.radiotime.com

and

www.mikesradioworld.com

Frankly, while I admire Bill's efforts and have long used his site, right
now, the 3 sources listed above are far better choices most of the time.
Remember, all this is in flux, and things in streaming can and do change
as well as the databases themselves.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:01 PM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.