Hi Chuck, I guess I must have missed something during this thread.  I
was going by the information that Terese Ann Goren posted, which gave
me the impression mp3spartks was up and running.  Her post is pasted
below for your reference.  Thanks for the clarification and sorry for
my confusion...Norma

Terese:  I'm probably a litle late here but allof mp3 was replaced by
mp3sparks.com and you can use your current allofmp3login to download
stuff.  They also except vis and mastercard.  Supposably the
downloads are just a tad more expensive to cover legal costs for us
licensing.