I've actually had a little luck getting at those bass and treble controls.

1:  Make sure your screen reader is reading tool tips.  The values of the
sliders and the headers will be spoken when the mouse moves over them.

2:  Rout your Jaws or mouse pointer to the active window.

3:  Use the mouse up, down, left, and right movement keys.  ctrl+shift+arrow
keys with Jaws and WindowEyes.

4:  If you hear a number spoken you have landed on a slider.

5:  Lock the left mouse button down.

6:  Use mouse up and down to change the levels.  These are vertical sliders.

7:  You might not hear the values change so unlock the left mouse and move
the pointer to the left or right a few spaces to get off the control.  The
new value will be spoken when you move back to the control.

Master volume is the first slider on the left.  Next is bass, then treble.

I wish I could give you the coordinates for the sliders but Jaws doesn't
seem to report this accurately, probably cause I'm not doing it right.  I've
tried making a frame around each slider but that didn't work either.

I'm sure someone could actually write a Jaws script for the Creative mixer
if they tried.

It is a shame that Creative kept making their mixers less accessible over
time.  Their old AWE 32 mixer actually worked well and even had hot keys to
move direct to controls.

Bob