Wel, FLAC is lossless. It's one of several lossless formats, and, assuming
the claims about losslessness are true, something which everyone seems to
accept, then the only difference between lossless formats is the fact that
they're different but equal formats. I think Windows Media lossless is
slightly larger than FLAC, too.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews