So you would record at normal speed as opposed to having to do all the stuff
you do with goldwave in fliping tracks, slowing the speed down etc. I just
want a straightforward way of doing it, thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Sarah
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 2:02 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: recording with cdex.

You would record directly to mp3 or wave and then edit out the pauses or
what ever you don't want to here such as the lead time at the beginning and
end of any tape.

SA&G
: Can one record say talking books or the like, to put on a book
: courier or drive to use with a notetaker instead of carting around
: the cassettes, just curious as to how you would set that up in cdex.
: Thanks.
: