You can edit the levels in audition or goldwave. like  a duck and drop.

SA&G

: Thanks Chris. You've hit the nail on the head. The only other slight
: difficulty I foresee is that I need to mix the mike and the music on
: the computer and therefore need a program which allows this by using
: the keyboard so that levels cna be manually raised and increased.
: Any ideas?
: Thanks.
: Gordon
: Gordon