Hi

Well I now have the Freecorder toolbar working fine.  There would not be any
problem scripting this for jaws, as all the toolbar buttons can be built
into a vertical list, or shortcut keys built into them, or both, whatever
people want really, and that's the question.  Do people want access to this
program?  Is it going to be useful if I do this, baring in mind that it does
not record skype calls.  To be frank, I have held back on writing a few
scripts for version 2 of the product because there are other products which
record Skype calls and which are accessible, and where the developers have
obviously gone a long way to build accessibility into the product and I
think that ought to be supported.

As I say, if people think this is of value and they would like scripts,
please let me know.  But again, Maybe the developers ought to be persuaded
to build accessibility into the product.  It is new after all!  This is the
kind of thing Main Menu ought to be following up, and perhaps they would
have done in the live segment this week if problems had not arisen because I
know they were going to talk about recording with Skype etc.

Brian Hartgen