MP3 Clip

MPE Clip allows you to split mp3 files into tracks. For example, to split
one MP3 file into 3 files, the first minute of the song, then the middle 45
seconds,
then the last minute of a song.

You can use it with winamp and you have to have both programs running at the
same time. Run winamp and have the song loaded, but not playing yet. Then
start
MP3 Clip. Tab to the load button and enter. This opens a typical open file
dialog, locate the the same song you loaded in winamp and press enter. Then
tab to the set button. This opens a typical save dialog, tell the program
what to call the split file and what folder to save it in. It will then add
the
track numbers automatically. For example where it wants a file name, if you
put in TestSong and you split the MP3 into 3 parts, they would become
TestSong0.mp3,
TestSong1.mp3 and so on.

Now alt tab back to winamp and start the song playing. Now alt tab back to
the MP3 Clip program. Anytime you want to split the song, enter on the grab
winamp
time button. You can do that and split the file as many times as you want.
When you're done Press control S for the start button and MP3 Clip will do
the
rest. It doesn't give you any indication it is finished, but it doesn't take
long, so wait and go check the folder where you told MP3 Clip to put the
saved
tracks.

Control tab to find the MP3Join Tab dialog and options. Enter on the set
button and this opens a typical save dialog, tell the program what to call
the
joined file and what folder to save it in. Enter on the Add file button and
continue adding all the files you wish to join. When ready, press control S
for start.