The latest version of Total Recorder is version 6.1.  This version
was released on the sixth of December last year.  In the past High
Criteria have released a version of Total Recorder about once a
quarter so the delay between releases does seem a bit unusual.  I'm
wondering if the delay is caused by High Criteria making Total
Recorder fully compatible with Vista?  I'm not certain if this is the
cause of the delay and this is definitely just speculation.

Regards Steve.

At 09:08 AM 28/08/2007, you wrote:
>I just attempted to check for updates on Total Recorder 6 Professional
>Edition and got a "cannot find server" from my browser.  Not believing
>my ears, I Googled Total Recorder and it found a link to the High
>Criteria web site, same address, and again, cannot find server.  Are
>Total Recorder and High Criteria things of the past, or have they been
>bought up by someone and renamed?

Regards Steve
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype:  steve1963