My external drive is just about full and I want to delete most of the
material on it.  When I was using, Retrospect, compliment to Maxtor's
software, there was a, delete back up files option but now that I'm running
the Microsoft program, there isn't.  Can I just delete files from the drive?
If I do delete the main folders, what if anything do I do about the recycler
information and the other files not directly associated with the back up
data.  I hope this isn't too confusing.  I barely know what I'm doing.
thanks again.