Hi.

I'm using windows media player to synch with my creative zen with no
problems at all.  I'm using version 10 with JAWS version 5.0.  All with
spoken feedback.

I use media player sometimes rather than windows explorer because I like the
auto playlists feature in media player.  I've created two auto playlists
that  I use a lot.  The first selects 1 GB of randomly selected tracks from
my collection of 10,000 tracks and the other selects 1 GB worth of recently
ripped tracks that I've added to my collection in the last 30 days.

Every time media player is started or, in fact, every time the playlist is
opened, it is automatically refreshed with a new selection of tracks.  With
a couple of tabs and presses of the spacebar to select synch and then start
synch, the job's a good 'un.

Media player will tell you which tracks are available and which may not fit,
maybe because the zen still has a few tracks left on it.  In this case I've
simply alt tabbed to the zen folder, deleted the tracks and then media
player has told me that all tracks are available to be synchronised.  You
get a running count of how many tracks have been synchronised as it goes
and, of course, you can refresh the zen folder to confirm what's being moved
over.

As you can see above, no problems whatsoever in synchronising with media
player for a totally blind user.

Regards.

Kevin
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]