Where can I get nero burning software?

Tiffany

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Ray's Home
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 11:24 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: RE: Easy Cd Da audio extractor?

I can tell you it is pretty good, though I tend to use Nero 6 these
days.  I believe version 11 of Easy Cd extracter will have support for
burning to DVDs and seemingly, eventually, Blue Ray discs.

Cheers,

>From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Ori
ginal Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
albert griffith

I purchased this program many versions ago.  Is it still accessible?
For
those of you who have used it, is there a better program for ripping,
burning Cd's?  thanks