Yes that's a problem, I guess the other workaround is to read the
manual which came with EAC or ask questions of the list. I must say!
I'm delighted to see that a couple of other people at least are using
EAC, I am proud to stand by what I said earlier on this list, this
software is the best ripper on the planet if quality rips are what
you're after.

On 07/10/2007, at 3:44 AM, albert griffith wrote:

> thanks, the help files for this program won't activate in Vista.
> It says
> they're of an older type windows no longer supports.  I'm looking
> for a work
> around for this problem with other programs too.  Possible the CHM
> file
> converter from empowerment zone will do the trick.

Dane Trethowan