-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Gail
Sent: 09 October 2007 20:04
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: How to best or easiest way to Record Audio Cassettes to the PC?

Hi,

I am new to this forum and it was highly recommended by a member. I am blind
and use Jaws, a screen reader on my PC.  My question is how to best record
all of my audio cassettes onto my PC.  I would then like to make CD's of my
recordings.  I would appreciate any suggestions, and especially suggestions
on the easiest way to do this.
Thank you,
Gail