I just read about a new voice chat program called Loudtalks available
from http://loudtalks.com.  I haven't tried it so I don't know how
accessible it is.  Below is some information about Loudtalks.  -Steve.

Loudtalks brings voice back to the internet communications. It's a
little application, which allows you to talk to your friends or
colleagues instantly with a single touch of a button. Think walkie
talkie. It's faster than text chat and more convenient than
calls.  Loudtalks is available for Windows right now, but we are
working hard to bring it to other platforms soon, including your
mobile phone. Loudtalks is free and will always be free.

Regards Steve
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype:  steve1963
MSN Messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]