Just to add my two cents although it's a little late. I dislike the .wma
format. It is not used by a lot of products. You don't often hear of a wma
player.
I had a friend that converted a few thousand cd's to wma and a year later
was very sorry he did it. He could not play them in certain devices and
other various problems. Obfiously you like what you like I just thought I
add something because of my experiences.
thanks