just do an undo
control z

******************************
My drinking team has a bowling problem.


robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Vinny Samarco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 7:59 PM
Subject: I am In trouble with goldwave's pitch settinbg. Help, please.


In getting ready to beginning my first cd, I placed the Q points where I 
wanted and the silence where I needed to.  Then I went to Q point edit to 
make sure the Q points where in the right place.  In doing this I hit some 
contro which continually lowered the pitch.  I have been througheverything I 
can find regarding playback rates, pitch rates etc. but I can't find how to 
raise the pitch or get it back to the defaults where I had the pitch when it 
was recording.  I'm afraid to save it this way, because I don't know if I 
can get the files to play at normal pitcc.  Tell me I don't have to delete 
this and do it again?
Thanks for your help.

        Technically Challenged,
Vinny 



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


-- 
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition. 
Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.16.1/1140 - Release Date: 11/19/2007 
7:05 PM




Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to