Ok.  I'm attempting to install Juice on a new xp and am running into a
problem.
Each time, I attempt to complete the installation I am told that another
copy of the program is running and it needs to be shut down.
The only problem is how can there be another copy of the program running
without it being on the pc <smile>!!
I check msconfig, and no Juice.  I check Programs, and the pc shows no
Juice.
Same for the System tray.
When I run ENDITALL, it shows a copy running and I kill it.
Check again, and enditall shows Juice not to be there.
Then, I type

c:\dl\juice.ex  (dl is my Downloads directory)

and the cycle begins again.

So what am I doing wrong, and how to get Juice onto this new xp pc?

      Mike