From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Doc
Sent: Thursday, 22 November 2007 12:20 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Easy CD DA Extractor: they've changed things

That is why I haven't changed. I see no reason to change just because
something new
has come out.  I'm still using goldwave v5.06 because I don't like what they
did with
the later versions where file splitting  is concerned.

My drinking team has a bowling problem.

robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn