Right, well I've never played with WMA losless but now would seem an
appropriate time to bring up some information regarding FLAC.
Some software still uses the older version of FLAC, current versions
of Total Recorder for example. The compression rates aren't as good
and performance on higher compression levels is also a little slow,
FLAC has 8 compression levels, the highest providing maximum
compression but it takes a while to compress the file as more
processing power is ued.
In the  later versions of FLAC, pcompression performance is enhanced
ad the time is far les.
Actually FLAC is a bit more than just compresion these days, you can
for example insert a cue sheet file into a FLAC file along with the
audio so you have (in my case where I store both cue and FLAC files) a
CD in one file ready to copy or convert.