Hi all!

Ok, I've had some private email on this topic, as listers will know I store
my CD collection using Cue and FLAC files and then convert them to MP3, AAC+
or whatever format I feel appropriate or others may want.

Now the 40 million dollar question which someone asked and apparnetly I
neglected to mention on list, how can a user of this system convert CD'S
quickly and easily? Well I don't go shouting about Easy CD DA Extractor for
nothing, just go into Windows Explorer, select the cue sheets of the CD'S
you wish to convert, select Easy D DA Extractor from the Windows Context
menu, select Convert and Easy CD DA Extractor will be launched.

Make adjustments in the file conversion tab as to the format you want, where
you want the output files placed and so forth, once you're ready to convert
press the "Convert Files" button and "away she goes", the Cue file gives
Easy CD DA Extractor instructions on where tracks start and end and thus the
software will export the tracks in the format you chose in the place you
chose etc. For those who don't have or don't wish to use Easy CD DA
Extractor? Well there are other utilities you can use which treat a cue and
FLAC file as a "virtual audio CD" so you can access that with whatever
ripper you choose.

Hope this helps