Well, if that's what you have to do then that's what you have to do but it
sounds like an awful lot of trouble to have to go to though.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dean Martineau
Sent: Wednesday, 28 November 2007 12:12 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: VLC Keystrokes

As a JAWS user, if I were using this program , I would create a new
configuration file for vlc, then go into the Keyboard manager for Vlc and
disable the Next and Previous paragraph functions, which you won't use in
Vlc anyway, thereby liberating those keystrokes for use by the media player
without first having to type the JAWS pass through key.

Dean