Hi all,
Sorry if this is too far off.
I'm thinking about purchasing some sort of satelite radio, and I'm
wondering if anyone can recommend a device that fits the following:
Portable, so I can plug headphones in and use it like a standard radio.
Channel selection needs to be accessible. (not through a menu or touch
screen)

Under $200 US
I really don't know which out of XM and Sirius is better for me, I'd
mostly be listening to rock and metal music, so if one has a better
selection of that type of music I'd go for that over the other.

Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks
Brandon