From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Sarah
Sent: Wednesday, 26 December 2007 4:44 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: no faiding wien using the line in

Hey all. I was testing spl studio again and I opened the line in  during a
track to take over it but it did not fade down when I  did this. what can I
do
to fix that? I talk over a certain bed after every show It's my ending
sequence. Is there a setting in options I need to make. Thanks.

Sarah Alawami
MSN:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: marrie1
Website;
www.marrie.org
To check out my podcast go to
http://feeds.feedburner.com/funfilled
For information on the list where you can discuss the podcast check out
http://tffp.marrie.org/mailman/listinfo/tffpdiscussionlist_tffp.marrie.org
Some do, some don't, some will and some won't ...