The prices have dropped quite a bit for that radio.  A year ago they were
about $300.  Now you can get one of their models for $120 on
amazon.com.  The bad review for the HD radio I'm thinking of buying said
that you couldn't get HD on AM at night.  Of course there is a reason for
that.  The FCC won't let the stations run their IBOC's at night yet on
AM.  Do all of them have earphone jacks?
At 08:04 AM 1/11/2008, you wrote:
>The link for that IBicquity webpage where you can locate HD broadcasters in
>your area is
>
>http://www.ibiquity.com/hd_radio/hdradio_find_a_station
>
>Although it is a quirky device, I love my Boston Acoustics HD Receptor
>Radio. To my ears, it even sounds better playing non-HD stations than other
>tabletop-size radios I've heard. It's no longer available from the place
>where I bought it, but my local Radio Shack now sells it. When I was there
>last month, they were playing it to the entire store.

Paul Oeser
email and MSN
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  AIM and Skype pauloeser.
Visit my web pages: http://www.oeser.net/blind.htm and
http://www.oeser.net/radio.htm