It can probably be done with Winamp.  You can configure the volume to work
independent of jaws on the plug in itself so I'm guessing it can be done for
the foot pedal. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Terra Syslo
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 5:33 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: question about using a foot pedal for audio playback

I'm not sure this can be done, but I purchased some software with a foot
pedal so that when I am transcribing class notes I can use the foot pedal to
make things go faster. The software works fine, but the recording is pretty
low, so I nave to turn my volume up a lot and then JAWS is way too loud. I
was wondering if a foot pedal can be configured to work with winamp or media
player so that the volume of the recording can be controlled independently.

email and MSN:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: tlsyslo

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.9/1239 - Release Date: 1/23/2008
10:24 AM



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to