From: "Dane Trethowan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 3:08 AM
Subject: the Panasonic RXED50 portable CD system again

Hi everyone!
Some on this list may remember that I wrote a review on this portable
stereo system about 3 years ago and others will know that every time
this product gets a mention a whole trail of email follows the name
<lol>. Well for those who want to find out more about what I consider
to be one of the best ever portable portable CD systems available in
the 21st century then point your browser to http://
www.blindcooltech.com and listen to my review of the product. Its
amazing to thing that this portable is still being sold and I bought
my original 1 7 years ago, sold it some years later thinking there may
be something better but there wasn't so I bought another one.
Whilst your on the blind cool tech site, take the opportunity to have
a goo browse around, look at some of the merchants advertising on the
site, have a listen to the many articles and other contributions other
individuals have contributed, contribute something yourself or perhaps
even subscribe to the blind cool tech podcast so that you're up-to-
date with any new contributions that are uploaded to the site.

Dane Trethowan
 From Melton Victoria Australia
Phone +613 9747 3975
Voiceover Tech Support +613 8732 9237