Sorry, I don't know much about this either, what's a D box?

On 16/02/2008, at 8:28 AM, Sarah wrote:

> I don't know much about this but have you tried using a DI box to
> plug directly in to the dat recorder? I know that they are for
> guitars and basses so I don't knwo if that owuld work in your case
> Sarah Alawami
> Check out my music page at
> http://music.marrie.org
> Thanks and have a wonderful day.

*****************************
Dane Trethowan
 From Melton Victoria Australia
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone +613 9747 3975
Mac Voiceover Tech Support: +613 8732 9237
Fax: +613 9743 7954
mobile: +61 418 773 5532
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Msn Mac Voiceover Tech Support: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: callto:grtdane12