-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jerry Richer
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 2:28 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Daisy books onto mp3 players

     I put DAISY books onto my ZenStone MP3 player with Sound Forge but
any audio recording program should work.  In my case the DAISY player is
Victor Reader Soft so I just set Sound Forge up to record from "What You
Hear" or "Stereo Mixer" or "Mixer" or whatever it may be labeled on your
sound card and start the DAISY book playing.  When I've recorded what I
want, I edit as wanted and save as MP3.
     If you're using a hardware DAISY player you will want to run the
line level audio or headphone output of your DAISY player to the line
level input of your sound card and record from the line level input.

               Jerry

Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Chirping Bat .Com
! Edirol R-09: high quality portable stereo Secure Digital Audio
recorder with USB, $359.00, includes delivery within the USA, add $35.00
outside, www.chirpingbat.com/edirol.shtml ! DEC-TALK USB: $650.00,
includes delivery within the USA, add $35 outside,
www.chirpingbat.com/dectalkusb.shtml
! J-Say 4.0 without Naturally Speaking: $650.00,
www.chirpingbat.com/j-say.shtml ! Window Eyes 6.0: $895, includes
delivery in the USA, www.ChirpingBat.Com/windoweyes.shtml
! Triple Talk: USB $450, includes delivery within the USA, add $35
outside, www.ChirpingBat.Com/tripletalk.shtml
! Sound Forge 9.0 with CD Architect 5.2 and Noise Reduction 2.0: $289,
includes delivery within the USA, add $35 outside,
www.ChirpingBat.Com/soundforge.shtml
! We accept PayPal All Major Credit Cards, money orders, checks, wire
transfers, etc. We ship Internationally.  Click to convert our prices
into your currency at: www.xe.com/ucc/full.shtml

Reach BA Software in the United States at:
Phone: 1-518-572-6092 weekdays, 1-518-359-8538 other, Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Skype name adirondackbat, WWW: www.ChirpingBat.Com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2/14/2008 10:28 AM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.