From: "constantine (on laptop)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 10:26 PM
Subject: Re: Sound devices for the PC

Hi Dane,

I'm not sure exactly, but I love the connecsant cards. I have one on this hp
pavillion of mine (laptop), and it performs beautifully- and right now there
are no independant volume controls on this card (but I forget what its
called). I'll look into it and see what I can find. I also have a SiS 7018
on this desktop sitting beside me, but its horrible. Don't go with SiS.
Creative are really great; I have an SB live on another of my desktops. I
love it. THe stario mix feature especially, since it keeps the base and
doesn't distort at all, and also unlike some soundcards, when you go to 0
percent, it means 0 percent- and when you put it at 100, most soundcards
I've used distort but don't get any louder- this one really pumps the volume
up and performs spectacularely!

hope that helps;

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details: