I use my USB speakers with my Macbook Pro which is a notebook and
theyr'e perfectly suited to that as I don't need a lot of power for
the Notebook, the situation is bets explained if I said that the
internal speakers of the Macbook, (whilst they're fine for speech)
don't really cut it when it comes to music.

On 19/02/2008, at 10:02 AM, Rick Harmon wrote:

> Yes sometimes the quality out weighs the low power.  And the higher
> powered
> ones can have a power pack to supply power instead of the USB port.

Dane Trethowan
 From Melton Victoria Australia
Phone +613 9747 3975
Voiceover Tech Support +613 8732 9237