Hi,
Thanks for your reply on my query.
Yes, my cassette is in good condition.
If I just play, the sound is perfect, but when I convert the music, the
sound is not good.
The sound effect is just like mono even though I have a stereo surround
speakers in my PC.
What do you mean by settings inside the configuration need to be changed?
Like what for example?
As we followed the setting instruction for sure.
We will try if you have other suggestion on this matter.

Estelita

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 6:54 AM
Subject: MMM reply on plus deck Re: plusdeck2


Hi, I do use the Plus Deck, casset to PC and I'm not really sure why this
is happening to you. You should get the exact sound quality that the
casset offers. Maybe your settings inside the configuration need to be
changed.
Is your cassett in good condition?
Try it first on a tape mahcine to see if it plays correctly.
Other than that, I don't know, unless it might be your sound card or some
setting inside your PC?

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 21:40:54 -0000 "Estelita" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> Hi List,
> Does anybody here uses plusdeck2?
> This is a device to connect into PC to play and convert music tapes
> into
> mp3.
> I have this device, but the sound quality of the converted music is
> not
> really satisfying than the one I copied from the CD.
> I tried converting the mp3 file into WMA yet, it made no
> difference.
> Any idea or suggestion is very much appreciated.
> Thank you.
>
> Estelita
>
>
>
> ___________________________________________________________
> Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to
> use" - The Wall Street Journal
> http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
>
>
>
> Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
> http://www.pc-audio.org
>
> To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>


Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!


Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


                
___________________________________________________________ 
The all-new Yahoo! Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from 
your Internet provider. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html



Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... 
http://www.pc-audio.org

To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email to: 
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to