I will peruse this, thank you Bruce.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Toews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 1:46 PM
Subject: Re: Midi files

What I'd try is a Google search that looks like this, including the
quotes:

"house of the rising sun"+"midi"

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave
the right to become children of God.--John 1:12, NIV

Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
LiveJournal: http://brucetola.livejournal.com