Hi all, sort of been reading along the discussion of zenstone but so far
your not explaining which zentstone your useing. One might be saying the
zenstone which is the smaller version while the zenstone plus is 1GB and
those two might work different. I own both and I know there is a
difference. The zenstone plus or the 1 gb is not as easy to use as the
simple zenstone. The switch buttons on top are easier to use, but I do
like the larger capacity. But from your discussions, I have learned that
you can fast forward now I got to go  chekc this out.

Now, hey Wallmart has the zenstone 2 gb for $53 and the regular for 33.
That so far is the best -price i have seen.

How I use mine is like this: I have friends in Australia and they send me
some funds to create for them audio and pod casts, lessons, stories and
so on. Instead of me just creating 20 cd's I just load up the zenstone
and send it off in a small envelope and they downlod everthing, sell the
zenstone there and send me back the monies. TThis so far is working ok.
My question is, is there a tiny flash drive that I might load up with
.doc and mp3 files both and send, for less than the cost of a zenstone?
Name, size and where to buy it would b neice.
Is there anything better than the zenstone.

Thanks all.
Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!