From: "Scott Blanks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2008 11:43 AM
Subject: bluetooth headset microphone

Hi all,

Wondering if the following scenario is feasible, and if so, which mics you
all might recommend.

I would like to be able to use a headset type mic, the sort which goes over
your head, and has a mic which curves around one side to point at your
mouth. However, I'd like it to be wireless or bluetooth, whichever would be
more effective. My intention with this set up is to be able to interact in
chat rooms, without having to be completely tethered to sitting at the pc.
It would seem that bluetooth is the stronger choice, but I will defer to
others with greater experience than myself.

Thanks,
Scott