From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of patricknc
Sent: Monday, 10 March 2008 11:23 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Looking for a special patch cord

My wife is a medical transcriptionist just getting onto a newer system.  For

this she needs to hear the doctor's dictation in 1 ear and the Jaws in the
other.  We have a 2nd sound card and we have the two things separated to
that point.  It seems to me that what we need is a patch cord that has a 3.5

female jack on one end to plug the headphones into, and 2 separate cords
with 3.5 male jacks on the other for the headphone jacks of the different
sound cards.  Does anyone know if anyone manufactures a cord like that or
will we just have to make one up?  Any help would be
appreciated./Thanks!--Brian