Hi everyone,

I haven't sent an email to this list for ages, but I really feel I have to
tell you all:

Michael Lang, a really friendly guy who helped many of us with many pc-audio
concerned problems, died recently.

Unfortunately I didn't know im personally.

But I had to learn from from reliable sources that  apparently he hanged
himself a couple of days ago.

I am so very sorry, and I sencerely regret not having thanked him more for
all his help and support and I am very, very  sad that he passed away!

May he rest in peace.

Please appologise my clumsy language! I really think that we've lost a very
valluable friend!

Take care,
Alex