Hello,

Apologies if this has been discussed here already but I didn't see it.
Folks here turned me on to the Squeeze Box more than a year ago and I've
been very pleased.

However, I just updated to the 7.0 version of the Slim Server Software for
streaming  to a Squeeze Box and initial impressions are that the server
software is less accessible than the 6.5 version.  You can switch back to
the classic interface which resolves most of the challenges.

The main reason I updated was because now the Pandora music service is
intigrated into the server software.  Earlier you had to connect to the
Squeeze Network.

The biggest issues I noticed in the 7.0 server software were numerous
instances of missing alt text, actionable UI elements no longer created as
standard HTML links and many more areas that require use of a mouse.  For
example to play an entry in the 7.0 server software, you now need to use
whatever mechanism your screen reader has for dealing with onmouseovers to
get a menu of things like play and add to play list to appear.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else updates,

Kelly