Subject: RE: CD Ripping Dilemma> Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 23:11:46 -0400> > I find
no feature in the Windows Media Player ripping program that's not> accessible.
What problems are you having? You could also try express rip by> nch swift.
While it's no more accessible, I've ripped quite a few disks> which didn't work
with WMP. particularly mixed content CD's. > > -----Original Message----->
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> On Behalf Of Dan Kerstetter>
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2008 2:43 PM> To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'> Subject:
CD Ripping Dilemma> > For some unknown reason, the only program I can use for
ripping is Windows> Media Player 11.> > > > I've tried both CDex and Exact
Audio Copy. The files will only compress in> Windows Media Player.> > > > I
would appreciate any suggestions on a solution to this problem and a good>
ripping and burning program that might be free and somewhat accessible.> > > >
Man, I don't want much do I. (Grin)> > > > Thanks.> > > > Dan Kerstetter> > > >
> > > Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more... >
http://www.pc-audio.org> > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email
to: > [EMAIL PROTECTED]> > > > Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and