Hi, I would like to say the same if I could ever get to the point of
actually useing it.
Did you have any interference or shut down of jaws when you loaded up?
I run jaws 8 with xp-home, could this be my problem?
MMM

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 15:05:07 -0600 "Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Magic jack and jaws  work  great for me.  I am running  win XP and
> jaws 5.
> It's a nice little device.

Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!