Yes there are scripts and they're on Brian Hartgen's web site and other
places as well but I can't remember where.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Walter Ramage
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 11:12 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Sound Taxi, a pain in the ***

Hi everyone.  Thanks to those who posted with suggestionson unlocking DRM
files, I'm grateful.  I do have some requests for help though so pleas
forgive this longish post.  Firstly the purchasing of Sound Taxi was no easy
task.  I had to get sighted assistance on the last page to confirm the order
and that required the use of the mouse.  I am totally blind and use JAWS 7.
I would appreciate any help from those who use Sound taxi as it isn't very
accessible.  I've managed to convert the 24 files I had downloaded but I had
very little, in fact no control over the finished product.  The original
download files were 192 bit and when I converted these the bit rate varied
from 160 to 320.  If anyone is familiar with using Sound Taxi with a screen
reader then I would appreciate your help in organising the programme for
ease of use.  Also, are there any Scripts for Sound Taxi that would make
things easier and if so, where do I find them.  Many thanks in advance to
those who are able & willing to help.  If you wish to contact me off list to
avoid boring the other members then my email address is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Again, thanks to all.  Walter.