Hi, I don't know what your planning to use, but I bought this thing
called Plus Deck, its an actual tape deck that fits into your com and it
comes with the soft ware and it works great. If you got a lot of tapes to
convert over, this is the way to go.
MMM
On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 15:20:05 +1000 "George Cham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> Hello All,
> I have a lot of cassettesthat I want to convert to mp3.
> I have bough the cable but don't know were to find the software.
>

> Regards,
>
> George Cham
>
> E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> Visit my blog at:
>
> http://www.georgesblog.bigblog.com.au

Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!